(Click on a topic above to learn more)
The UCPath Center is the transactional hub for human resources, payroll, benefits, general ledger, workforce administration and academic processes across the entire University of California system. Watch this short (4 minute) video to learn more about the UCPath Center or visit the UCPath Center page.
The UCPath Portal makes it easy for staff, faculty, and student-employees to access their employee information and complete most employment-related transactions. The portal includes an Employee and Manager Self Service.
The Employee Self Service allows employees to view vacation balances, update direct deposit information, and more. Staff, faculty and student employees are strongly encouraged to view/access the following UCPath resources:
1. UCPath Employee Portal Video: Short (4 minute) video demo of the UCPath portal for all employees.
2. Self Service Users: Simulation module that allows you to view the portal layout, simulate reviewing and/or entering information into the portal, and more.
3. Employee Self Service:
- Personal information, e.g., mailing address;
- Payroll information, e.g., direct deposit;
- Benefit information, e.g., enroll in benefits due to qualifying event.
Manager Self Service allows supervisors and managers to view information, e.g., position information, for those they supervise.
UCPath Portal: Manager Resources
In addition to viewing the employee resources, managers are strongly encouraged to view and complete the following:
1. UCPath Manager Portal Video: Short (3 minute) video demo of the UCPath portal for UC managers and supervisor.
2. UC Path: Manager Actions Course: This course is available in the UC Learning Center. It provides an overview and details for manager tasks in the UCPath portal. To access this course, login to the UC Learning Center, using the Find a Course feature, enter the course name in the search box.
3. Self Service User – Manager Self Service: Simulation module that allows you to view the portal layout, simulate reviewing and/or entering information into the portal, and more.
4. Manager Self Service Matrix: for step by step instructions on how to review your employees’:
- Absence Balances
- Compensation History