Skip to content Skip to navigation
UCPath is Here!
Get in the Know.
Stay informed to make the transition as smooth as possible.
Need More Info?
Click above for a checklist of the new locations for HR Processes.

The New UCPath TRS Link is now available! Click Here to Access the New TRS System.

The UCPath Portal is Now Available! Click Here to Access the Portal.

  • View your earnings statement (January 2nd for monthly employees and January 10th for bi-weekly employees)
  • Check you vacation and sick leave balances (e.g. sabbatical leave)
  • Make changes to your personal information
  • Sign up for (or update) your direct deposit
  • For more information on how to navigate the UCPath Portal, please access the UC Learning Center to complete the UCPath Basics and Navigation tutorial.

UCPath represents a significant transformation in the way UC works and handles HR and payroll services:

  • Processes that are standardized and streamlined throughout the system
  • Affects about 100 processes in the areas of payroll, benefits, finance/GL integration, absence management, compensation, and human resources/workforce administration
  • UCPath Center- A shared services center that processes certain HR/payroll transactional work in Riverside; will likely employ up to 415 people by the time it is fully operational



Subscribe to UCPath RSS