Skip to content

Need Help?

UCPath Center

Contact UCPath directly via phone (855-982-7284) or the online portal via the "Ask UCPath" button for issues related to:

  • Lost Checks (or stale dated) that need to be reissued
  • Benefits enrollment, including life events
  • Benefits direct billing due to a leave of absence

UCPath online portal to:

  • Enroll/Change Direct Deposit
  • Update your personal information such as; preferred name, direct deposit, address, phone number, emergency contact, etc.
  • Update your tax withholding information

UC Merced Payroll Services via the Payroll Services Inquiry form for issues related to:

  • Missing hours/salary/additional pay
  • Inquire about a late submitted timesheet
  • Update work authorization status
  • Access to the UCPath portal
  • Leave balance concerns (accruals, use, etc.)
  • Time Reporting System (TRS) issues

Student Employment Services (SES) for issues related to:

  • On-campus employment job postings
  • New hire intake support
  • General student employment support

Human Resources (Staff, including casual/restricted student positions) or Academic Personnel (Academics; faculty, graduate students, Postdocs, other academic classifications) for issues related to:

  • Benefits eligibility
  • Leave of Absence
  • Labor Relations