All UC employees have access to the UCPath Center and its services. These services include:
- Routing, reviewing and accepting payroll, benefits and HR/AP transactions.
- Providing individualized support and customer service to all UC employees.
- Issuing all UC paychecks.
To contact the UCPath Center:
- Log in to UCPath and click the Ask UCPath button or
- Call (855) 982-7284 (8 a.m. - 5 p.m. Monday - Friday) to speak to an associate
- Schedule an appointment at a time that’s convenient for you
Visit the UCPath Center website.
UCPath Center (UCPC)
A central transactional hub that provides consistency for human resources, payroll, benefits, general ledger, workforce administration, and academic processes across the UC system. Critical HR functions remain at the campus level, including hiring and retention, performance management, employee and labor relations, and other non-transactional business activities.
UCPath Center employees are UC employees too! Committed to providing responsive and dedicated customer service and support to all UC employees, they are located in a building southwest of the UCR campus. You can log in to the UCPath portal and submit a question by clicking on the Ask UCPath button. You are also able to call the UCPath Center at (855) 982-7284 (8 a.m. - 5 p.m. Monday - Friday) to speak with an associate.