UCPath Time Reporting System (TRS):
UCPath TRS is UC Merced’s single system for time reporting. The UCPath TRS is a secured web-based time reporting system that allows employees to electronically record their time worked.
Time is reported on a biweekly cycle for non-exempt (hourly) employees and rehired retirees, and on a monthly cycle for exempt employees. Deadlines are available below.
Log in with your UCMNetID and password to access your timesheet.
For more information on how to:
- Access UCPath TRS 2018 Schedule
- Enroll in TRS Training
- How to Opt-In to the “Timesheet Submitted by” Email
- Create and Submit a Timesheet on Behalf of My Employees
If you are receiving an error message when accessing UCPath TRS, consider changing your Internet browser, or deleting its cache and cookies, and restarting your browser.
- From your Safari menu bar, click Safari > Preferences then select the Advanced tab.
- Select Show Develop menu in menu bar
- Now from the menu bar, click Develop > Empty Caches
If this does not resolve your issue, please contact TRS-Support@ucmerced.edu.